Détail de l'événement
REGISTER HERE On Wednesday 3 May 2023, from 08:30 to 18:30, the 2nd edition of the RAID (online) Conference will be held, with the theme of “Bridging
Détail de l'événement
On Wednesday 3 May 2023, from 08:30 to 18:30, the 2nd edition of the RAID (online) Conference will be held, with the theme of “Bridging Parallel Lines”.
Co-hosted by the Fondation Prospective et innovation and Cavendish Group International, RAID 2022 is a online conference that brings together high-level decision-makers from governments, regulators, business and academia from Europe, Asia and the Americas around the regulation of AI, Internet and Data (RAID), as harnessing the power of technology in an equitable manner becomes a critical area of common interest for governments, industry and society.
Digital technologies are global in reach, but their regulation is developing in parallel along national and regional boundaries. While tensions and rivalries create divisions between jurisdictions, dialogue is needed to cross these parallel lines and address universal challenges together.
Policymakers, regulators and industry leaders attending RAID Digital will speak on topical issues: Addressing global challenges together, artificial intelligence and its real-world applications, trust and risk, barriers to competition and innovation, the dangers and potential of digital currencies, personalisation and fairness in the modern data ecosystem, and privacy, security and borders.
Who is participating?
Policy makers, European Commissioners, Data Protection Commissioners, Members of the European Parliament, heads of competition authorities and other policy makers, regulators and experts from Europe, China, Africa and the United States will dialogue and cross-pollinate their views and recommendations.
Confirmed speakers include:
1. Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN, Former Prime Minister, France and President of the Fondation Prospective et Innovation
2. Didier REYNDERS, Commissioner for Justice, European Commission
3. Jean-Noël BARROT, Minister Delegate for Digital Transition and Telecommunications, France
4. Carme ARTIGAS, Secretary of State for Digitisation, Spain
5. Gabriela RAMOS, Assistant Director-General for Social and Human Sciences, UNESCO
6. Lucilla SIOLI, Director of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Industry, DG CNECT European Commission
(Mercredi) 9h30 - 18h30