Co-hosted by Fondation Prospective et Innovation and Cavendish Group International, RAID 2021 is a high-level digital conference that creates positive international engagement around the regulation of AI, Internet and Data (RAID), as harnessing the power of technology in an equitable manner becomes a critical area of common interest for governments, industry and society. The event will take place on October 12, 2021.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
Addressing common global challenges in the regulation of AI, the Internet and data.
Harnessing AI as it gets stronger and faster
How to manage the opportunities and risks of Fintech?
The power of platforms and markets
Navigating the minefield of data rights
International cooperation – Building on common interests to manage the risks and benefits of innovation
Who attends ?
The RAID 2021 conference offers a unique exchange at the frontier of technology regulation, bringing together high-level decision-makers from government, business and academia in Europe, China and the United States. RAID 2021 will host representatives from regulatory agencies, policy makers, lobbyists and think tanks, technology/data specialists from leading companies in key verticals, enterprise solution providers, legal services, consulting firms, financial services, academics, innovators and other government representatives.
Confirmed speakers include:
Guest Speaker: Didier Reynders, EU Commissioner for Justice (Rule of law-consumer protection), former deputy prime minister, finance, foreign affairs and defence minister
- Jean-Pierre Raffarin, former Prime Minister, Honorary Member of Parliament, France
- Wu Lebin, Chairman of Chinese Academy of Sciences Holdings Co Ltd (CAS Holdings)
- Sultan Meghji, Chief Innovation Officer, FDITECH, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (U.S)
- Werner Stengg, Cabinet Expert – Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager, European Commission
- Eva Kaili, MEP, Chair of the Panel on the Future of Science and Technology (STOA), European Parliament
- Ventsislav Karadjov, Vice-President, European Data Protection Board
- Helen Dixon, Data Protection Commissioner, Ireland
- David Stevens, Chairman, Belgian Data Protection Authority
- Antonio Capobianco, Acting Head of Competition Division, OECD
- Anna-Liisa Pärnalaas, Advisor to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Estonia
- Dr. Florian Toncar, Member of the German Bundestag
- Karolina Mojzesowicz, Deputy Head of the Data Protection Unit, European Commission
- Prabhat Agarwal, Head of the Digital Services and Platforms Unit, European Commission
- Isidro Laso Ballesteros, Cabinet Expert – Commissioner Mariya Gabriel, Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, European Commission
- And many more to be confirmed