Co-organized by the Foundation Prospective and Innovation and Cavendish Group International, RAID H2 2022 is an online conference that brings together high-level decision-makers from governments, regulators, businesses, and academia in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas around Regulation AI, Internet, and Data (RAID).
Around the theme “NEW TECH GOVERNANCE FOR THE NEW GLOBALIZATION“, the 3rd edition of the online Conference RAID will take place on Monday, october 10th 2022 from 08h30am to 08h00pm.
Global growth is at risk, but trade in digital goods and services can drive the new globalization. Governments must safeguard the interests of society and industry. Common ground must be found between the major digital players to enable the secure flow of goods, services and data.
Open discussions will be held on areas of common interest: building trust in a changing internet; creating fair digital markets; the challenges of interoperability, prototyping; accountability and engagement; defining standards in innovation and policy; digital safeguarding and policy alignment…The aim is to contribute to the development and enforcement of good governance rules for the digital universe.
Building on the success of the RAID conference in the first half of 2022, RAID S2 aims to be more comprehensive with 12-hour sessions covering the 3 geographical areas of Asia, EMEA and the Americas !
Who is attending ?
Ministers, European Commissioners, Data Protection Commissioners, Members of the European Parliament, heads of competition authorities and other decision-makers, regulators and experts from Europe, China, Africa and the United States will discuss and compare their views and recommendations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jean-Pierre RAFFARIN, former Prime Minister, Honorary Member of the Parliament and Chairman of the Foundation Prospective and Innovation
- Didier Reynders, Justice Commissioner, European Commission
- Serge Degallaix, Director General, Fondation Prospective et Innovation and former French Ambassador toVietnam
- Abhishek Singh, President & Chief Executive Officer, National e-Governance Division, Ministry ofElectronics & Information Technology, Government of India
- Christel Schaldemose, Member, European Parliament, Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Renu Pall, Additional Secretary for New Emerging & Strategic Technologies, Ministry of External Affairs,India
- Isidro Laso Ballesteros, Cabinet Expert – Commissioner Mariya Gabriel, Innovation, Research,Culture, Education and Youth, European Commission
- Doris Dietze, Head of Digital Finance, Payment Services and Cybersecurity, Federal Ministry of Finance,Germany
- And many more TBC